Beans and Bunches

By Evie Lavers - January 21, 2013


[One of my designs that was published in Modern Wedding Magazine]


After leaving school I attend Floral Design College for two years where I completed my Florist Traineeship. I won various awards for my designs including ‘Interflora Florist of The Future’ and had my designs published in Modern Wedding Magazine – Australia, for 2 consecutive years. I have a huge passion for creating and find floral design very relaxing and de-stressing activity. Most weeks I have fresh blooms in the house!  



[Jessica Birch Wedding Flowers]

One of the busiest times of the year for a florist is Valentines so this V-day I will be helping the lovely Miss Stacey in her stunning flower store Beans and Bunches. Tucked away in Arcade 189, Northbridge (the lil arcade in-between Esra Pound and The Bird) Beans and Bunches has the answers to those “What to get her” questions.

[Matt and I in Stacey's shop - purchasing Defyre's Birthday Balloons] 

Lush potted plants, handmade gift cards and hampers, boxes of roses and various floral designs are just some of the options for Valentines Day that the store offers. Beans and Bunches also proudly stocks all Australian made wares including Mek & Bud earrings, Poppy and Bea jewellery, Kobi Beach & Circa Home scented candles and Evodia body products.

 
[Stacey's 2012 Anthromoflora Design]

For more info on Stacey’s store or to place an order head to her website here or her facebook page here. Note: there maybe a chance if you order fresh cut blooms for delivery on V-day I may been doing them up for you, so support you locals and share the lurve this February! 

xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments