West Coast Blues and Roots

By Evie Lavers - April 11, 2014


Sunday you'll find me in Fremantle. Not only because I wouldn't have been able to find a cab back from Tessa's House On A hill -German Sparkle Edition (Fremanlte cabs are a joke) but secondly because I'll be heading to West Coast Blues and Roots Festival with some of my dearest girlfriends,
 Grace and Mandy.


The line up is bliss;

John Mayer |Dave Matthews Band |Doobie Brothers | Erykah Badu
Elvis Costello & The Imposters |Matt Corby | Boy and Bear |
Michael Franti & Spearhead | Jake Bugg |Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros | Steve Earle & The Dukes | Morcheeba | Gary Clark Jr | Russell Morris - The Soul Rebels


The two artist  heading to see (both for the first time) Erykah Badu and Dave Matthews Band. Undecided whether to go or not, let me help make up your mind. I insists...

  

Reason number one... Erkya Badu.


The second reason John Mayer.


And the third...Dave Matthews Band.

Tickets are still available here!

If your going, give me a Holla via my FB here! Mandy and I will be running around taking photos as part of our Iheart Campaign

xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments