Freya's Coffee Scrub

By Evie Lavers - June 16, 2014

Meet Freya! She's an inspiring young Perth gal who's stepping out of her comfort zone to create, design and distribute her own line of natural cosmetics! Freya's Coffee Scrub is made by hand, to order by Freya. I caught up with her to get the low down on this exciting new venture... 


How did the coffee come to you? I'm a Sagittarius so most ideas come to me suddenly and wildly. Coffee scrubs have become quite popular along with most natural ways of healing, so I decided to create something uniquely to me through marketing and ingredients. I'll eventually tie it in with my massage therapy in the near future.


What are the benefits of Freya’s Coffee Scrub? There are lots of benefits, obviously being all natural ingredients you are not letting any nasties into your body through the skin. And it’s preservative free!


What’s in it? The base ingredients I’m using currently are fresh coffee grind (arabica beans), epsom salt, coconut oil and essential oil blends. Coffee is full of antioxidants, mildly exfoliates, smoothes and firms the skin. Epsom salt is a natural detoxifier, as your skin absorbs up to 60% of what you put on it (a reason not to use products with harsh chemicals) the salt helps your body rid toxins and flush out. Coconut oil softens and moisturizes the skin as essential oils stimulate the mind through your senses! 


What three 3 tunes do you suggest to scrub too? I love a good sing and dance in the shower, so at the moment my 3 most showered to tracks are;

Lorde - 400 Lux


Arctic Monkeys - Do I wanna know


Fat Freddy's Drop - The Raft


You can purchase Freya's Coffee Scrub from her website and in person at Boutique Eco, Margaret River. 

All products are made to order with love! Very exciting things to come for this young entrepreneur. You can follow Freya’s progress by liking her Facebook Page here  and following her on Instagram @freyascoffeescrub

xXx

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments